If your iPad isn’t connecting to the internet, here are two things you can try:
1. Make sure cellular data is turned on.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Cellular Data.
- Turn on Cellular Data.
- Tap Cellular Data Options.
- Verify that LTE and data roaming are turned on.
If you’re still having trouble connecting your iPad to the internet, call T-Mobile at 1-800-375-1126. Tell them that you are part of the New York City Department of Education Rapid Response Program. Also, please have your iPad’s Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID) ready. To find this, go to Settings > General > About > ICCID.
2. Cancel the CrowdStrike Download
- Locate the CrowdStrike app. It is red with a white falcon.
- Press and hold the CrowdStrike app icon.
- A menu will appear. Tap Cancel Download.
- Canceling the download will prompt other apps to update.
- You can access the internet while your apps update. Open your browser and go to a website to make sure you are connected.