December 1st- Pop-Up Vaccine Site at PS 204!
The Vaccine Pop-Up is Back for 1st and 2nd Doses!
On Wednesday, December 1st, the Department of Health will be coming back for another vaccine pop-up and are offering the first dose of Pfizer vaccinations to eligible students ages 5-11. They will be here from 8:00-4:30. The will be administering FIRST AND SECOND DOSES of the Covid Vaccine
No appointment is needed, you can simply walk in with your child on the day of your school’s pop-up vaccine site. It’s quick and easy, and will help keep your child , your family, and your school community safe. students can return to class after the vaccine.
- No student will get a vaccine if the parent/guardian, or an adult designated by the parent, is not present with them.
- Students ages 5-11 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or by an adult designated by the parent or guardian, while receiving their vaccine. If the student is accompanied by an adult who is not the parent or guardian, the vaccine provider must obtain verbal consent from the parent or guardian by phone at the time of vaccination.
- You will not need to provide proof of immigration status or a social security number to get vaccinated.
- You do not need health insurance to get vaccinated—the vaccine is free.
- All records and information associated with vaccination are kept strictly confidential.
- Vaccines are administered by trained medical professionals.
- On-site telephone interpretation in multiple languages will be available.
- Please see the attached letter from the Department of Education. Additional information is available on https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/health-and-wellness/covid-information/school-vaccine-sites
- You are eligible to receive a $100 gift card for your child’s first dose of the vaccine.
At this time, vaccines for students are not mandatory. If you have any questions, please call the school at 718.960.9520.
QUESTION: CAN YOU PLEASE ADD AN ENRICHMENT TAB UNDER ACADEMICS. We will send you all the pertinent information next week regarding our enrichment programs.