How-to Log in and add a post
ALSO SEE: WORDPRESS.COM’s GUIDE TO POSTING
- Go to http://ps204.org, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Teacher Login to PS204.org
- Log in (email@example.com + your password)
- Go back to http://ps204.org and refresh the page (if you’re logged in you will see a black bar across the top of the page)
- Click the Pencil icon at the top of the page for a New Post
- Give your post a title
- Add content to the body of the post
- Add Media: Drag in images or documents that you want to feature in the post
OR click “Add Media” to upload more, or choose one that’s already uploaded
NOTE: if you want a new image, drag it into the post from your desktop
- Category: Click on TAGS & CATEGORIES and enter the category for your grade level (example: Grade 3, Grade2, etc.) in the box under CATEGORIES
- Featured Image: open the FEATURED IMAGE box, click “Set Featured Image” and drag a new image in, or choose one from the Media Library.
- Click “Publish”!
If you’re writing a post and you’d like to format the text, click the kitchen sink icon to enable additional text formatting options: